Saturday 27 September 2014

All About Louie

Hi all,

This is the time to share the tale of 'All About Louie'.

Hmmm! where to begin, okay...let me begin with that day...
That day from the beginning of the afternoon shift until the end of the shift everything were adventures and memorable. I guess I start from the beginning...

That day!

I started the afternoon shift by signing the attendance sheet at the office.After signing in I chatted with Honey and Eida a little while. Eida was working at the departure gate on that day, so after signing in she had plenty of time to chat and fool around as the gate will be open in another two hours time, as for me and Honey we don't have much time to waste at the office as both of us working at the checked in counter that day.So after chatting for a while, were both went to check in counter to start our work while Eida still at the office chatting with the rest of the team that working at departure gate.

Staff at the check in counter that day Honey, Jaffy, Bo, and we have two contract staff  Karen and Linda, and of course me and beside me there's Supi.

Let me tell you a little bit about Supi.

Hmmmmm....what can I tell you about Supi...let me think!

Okay...Supi definitely mommy's boy, he's young, hard working, always ready to learn any new things and new adventure and the best of all he's very naive.
No girl friend....very single...so far not even a hint that he's having a girl friend, he always concerns about work and how to pleases his mommy.

So that day, to warm up my day after I organized my counter  nicely to my own taste and style, well I need a little more hmmm what you call that...yes...a bit more ummphh! at my counter, after all,  my counter is for first class passengers and our frequent traveler membership so obviously the counter must be more spectacular than the normal check in counter.

Okay...having said that...everything now is organized accordingly...now I'm just waiting for passengers to check in for the flight.

Me: " Hi Supi...so...how are you today?" to tell you the truth...I don't even want to start conversation with Supi...not that I have something against him, it's just...
Supi : " You know what...today my mom....bla...bla...and my mom did...bla...bla..bla..and my mom...and mom...and my mom...and my mom...bla...bla" Ya I didn't get what he said...but I'm pretty sure it's all about his mom...so now you know why I don't want to start conversation with him...gosh! he need to be stopped...like...right now!
Me: "Ya...what ever...you can keep your mom stories...passenger is coming" Thank God passengers were started coming to checking in for the flight....otherwise...my ears will be stuffed full with  his mom's stories...non stop...I'm telling you...it's relentless...

So we checked in passengers for the flight, gave them nice seats, checked their baggage and of course we were trying our best to meet our passengers request...after all, our airline is one of the best airline in the world.

We were super busy on that day from the first flight until the last flight of that day!

Now we checking in for the last flight of the day. Flight was full, and it's almost boarding time I guess, most of the check in counter already closed, left only my counter and Supi's counter to standby check in  for another few more first class passengers ( including the group of runaway models and the Evil Queen) oh! you must be wondering why we call this passenger an Evil Queen, well basically she's an evil...any who the rest of the check in staff already left the counter accept me, Supi and Honey.

While waiting for these few passengers we were talking,and as usual Supi and his mom's stories, I pretended to listen to him, well don't blame me the story about mom, who wanna hear stories about mom....it's just...I don't know...unless he was telling stories about his hot brother...hahaha...just kidding!, he doesn't have a brother!

  From far I can see felly is coming to the counter...and I'm pretty sure he's got agenda!

Me: "Hey...Felly! what are you doing here...aren't you suppose at the arrival hall now, taking care of arrival passengers and their baggage?" I opened my mouth straight away when I saw Felly...no time to waste...stories about Supi's mom got to be stopped!
Felly: "Ya...I've got no case at arrival...passengers happy and I'm happy...you know I'm the MAN...so everything will be smooth when the man is around...so how's at the counter...hmmm has the group checking in already?"
Honey: "Oh I know what it is....you're here because of the runaway models group...you such a player!"
Felly: "What!...no...has the group check in?!"
Me: "Nope...not yet..possible they can't make it...who knows..."
Felly: "Oh man...I came here to check out chicks...don't tell me they're not coming...!"
Supi: "What...chicks!...who brought chicken at the airport...you mean live chicken?"
Felly: " What are you talking about?"
Supi: "You said you want to check out chicks...so who brought live chicken to the airport?"
Honey and me were laughing ...now you know why Supi so naive...
Felly: "Why are you so slow...arghhh!...it's not chicken...I was talking about a girls...okay!"
Supi: " You call girls chicken...oh God...girls not animal...how can you call them animal....it's not cool man...it's not cool at all!"
Honey and I still laughing...
Felly: " What!...why am I wasting my time with this late bloomer...arrgghhh!"
Me: " Hey! both of you stop...the group is here." I'm pointing at the group of five beautiful, glamor and gorgeous girls that walking toward us.
Felly: "Yes!...they're here...hey! late bloomer! watch and learn...how's the MAN handle this situation...just watch and learn!" with his point finger pointing at Supi.
Supi: "Why he always call me that...'late bloomer'...what's that...?" He whispered at me...and I just lift up my shoulders.
Felly: " Oh Gosh...look at them...look how elegance they are...how beautiful and how..." the words stopped when one of the girls called Felly to help out with the bag.
One of the girls: "Excuse me ...fat boy, I need you to help me with the bag." Ya, she call him fat boy!
Felly: " Arin, did you hear what she call me?"
Me: "Ya...the fat boy...accept the fact bro...you're fat!"
Felly: "No!...I'm not fat...I'm chubby."
Me: "What ever, help out with the bag...they calling you!"

Felly help out with the bag, once in a while we can hear that one of the girls telling him to be careful with the baggage and telling this and that...you know what...to me...those girls such a bullied, and my poor Felly got bullied that day...

So we checked them in for the flight, issued the boarding passes and of course checked in all the baggage, within few minutes the group has checked in for the flight successfully.

And those girls left the counter....

Felly: "What was that!...they called me fat boy, they make me carry their bags...I thought hot chicks were awesome....it's turned out hot chicks were pretty sucks!
Honey: " Well, I think you deserve it....now you know not to mess around with pretty chicks!"
Supi: "Hey guys look at that young girl!, I've got to help her...look at her baggage...so heavy...look at her father...with heavy bags and he looks so old..."
Felly: " What!...where...oh...mama...hey late bloomer...if you need to get the girl...you catch the father...so observe...how's the MAN handle this....watch and learn!" Again...argghh he never learned!

Felly went straight to the old man...greeting him politely...carried his bags and told Honey to help out the young lady...

Felly: "So...hi there...you and your dad... having a family trip?" Felly just can't wait to start a conversation with the girl, he said hi to her even before she took out her passport and ticket to check in for the flight.
Girl: "What..he's not my dad...he's my husband."

Well...you know what...that day just wasn't Felly's day!

Felly: "What!...he's your husband...how old is he...75?!"
Girl: "He's 67 okay!"
Felly: Ohhh..ohhh...That's very young it's like teenager...and how old are you...15?!"
Girl: " I'm 23...seriously...what's wrong with you?"
Me: "Can I have your husband's passport, please." Quickly try to change topic before Felly and the girl went to serious situation. I can see how frustrated Felly was, Supi just standing beside me and watch while Honey helping me out with the baggage claim tag.

Well it's done!, the girl and the old husband left the counter.

Felly: "Seriously...what's wrong with hot chicks these days ....are they blind?...that old man is like a grandfather to her...that's it....I'm done with the hot chicks!...you know what Arin...next time I'm gonna go for fat chicks!...ya fat chicks!"
Supi: " Fat chicks!...ya I love fat chicks...the meat is very juicy...you know when..."
Honey: "Supi...stop it! since when my sweet little boy become so disgusting!?" Honey stopped Supi before he went wild with his fat chicks imagination.
Supi: "What!...why...what's the matter... since when talking about fat chicks is disgusting...are you vegan now?"
Honey: " Oh...you talking about the real chicken?"
Supi: " Ya...I'm talking about the chicken...what...are you guys still talking about girls....I wasn't paying attention...sorry...and stop calling girls chicks...it's disturbing!"
Honey: "I got to go now...you guys stay here...I'm gonna go to office...I think I'm losing my mind if I'm staying here a little longer....it's pretty confusing!" So Honey left us at the counter.
Felly: " I've got go too...today just not my day...!"
Supi: " Wait...Felly...before you go...I already watch you and I still not sure what did I learn...so what I learn?"
Felly: "Hah!...Never mind!"
Supi: "What?What?" Supi looking at me for an answer...he's still in puzzle.
Me: " Well if you must know...you've just learn how to be a jerk!" Solid answer from me.
Felly: "Hahaha...that's hilarious...I'm dying laughing...hahaha...mommy!...I'm so lonely!"
Me: " Ya...go home to your mommy!"
Felly: "Don't you dare!"
Me: "Nope...I'm not saying anything!"

So Felly left us at the counter.

Me: "Supi...if you wanna go to office...go ahead...I'm waiting for only one passenger to check in for the flight."
Supi: "It's alright I'm staying.."
Me: "Great!...so...just now I heard that you were talking about the fat chicks..."
Supi: "Wait...you referring to real chicken or girls?"
Me: "What..girls...I'm not talking about girls baby...I'm talking about the real fat chicks with juicy meat...hey..why don't we go to KFC later...once everything clear...what say you?"
Supi: "I say..YES!...you the only one who read my mind!"
Me: "Ya...I'm the mind reader...so it's a date with fat chicks!"
Supi "It's a date!!"
Me: "We're just waiting for the Evil Queen to check in for the flight..and after that...fat chicks here we come!"
Supi: "Are you sure she's coming...it's almost boarding time?"
Me: "Oh!...she's coming alright...trust me she will come..she bought first class ticket and another one extra seat at first class...I'm sure she's coming for the flight."
Supi: "How come you so sure?"
Me: "Hah! speaking of the devil...there she is coming to us...so get ready for the battle!"
Supi: "I'm super ready!"

And there she was, the Evil Queen with two heavy pull trolley cabin bags and one hand bag walking straight to us.The two heavy pulled trolley bags were carried by her driver ( I think...not so sure..every time when she checked in for the flight...that same guy is the one who carries all the bags for her)

Evil Queen: "Well...it's quiet here...where's everybody? only your counter open...?"
Me: "Ya! everybody has checked in for the flight."
Evil Queen: "So you telling me I'm late...are you telling me that I'm not punctual...look...I still have plenty of time to play, before boarding the aircraft...in fact I planned some shopping before boarding...so you've got problem with that?" Ya...now you get it... why we call her Evil Queen...I can see Supi was trying so hard to maintain his better posture..otherwise I'm pretty sure he collapse.

Me: "No worries, madam...I'll let the departure gate team know that you need to do some shopping before boarding." Don't want to fight with her...there's no point talking against her..so just play along!
Evil Queen: "Good...I like that...actually...I like quiet at the counter...no noises..very peaceful...I don't like so many people around...you know the crowd annoyed me...sometime they can be disgusting...you know what I mean?" Nope...I didn't know what she meant...If she doesn't like the crowd of people she can simply enjoy the crowd of animal somewhere in the Amazon jungle!
Evil Queen: "Oh ya!...I'm not checking in these baggage...I'll carry them with me...you know why I bought the extra seat at first class cabin...it's because of my bags...oh ya please make sure the extra seat reserved beside my seat of course!"
Me: "No worries...everything has been taking care of...here's your boarding pass."
Evil Queen: "Good...Oh! I need someone to carry my bags to the departure gate..okay...you! young boy...you carry the big one...and you young lady! you carry the smaller bag...oh make sure your hands are clean before you touch my bags...bla...bla...bla...I need to do some shopping...chop!chop!...hurry!" Every time...! she never failed to amaze me with her evil attitude..amazing!...just amazing!

After we wipe our hands make sure no germs...Supi took the bigger bag and I took the smaller bag and we follow behind the Evil Queen...closely!

Evil Queen: "Oh ya!...young boy!..please take care of Louie...I don't want Louie to get hurt!" She shouted at Supi and pointing at the bigger bag...and she continue walking to clear immigration.
Supi: "Did you hear that?"
Me: "Hear what?"
Supi: "She said please take care of Louie..who's Louie...I bet..there's a child in this bigger bag!" Supi whispered to me.
Me: "Nonsense!"
Supi: "Think about it...she's an evil...she capable of doing anything...I think there's a boy in this bag called Louie."
Me: "Really..well...I...hmmm...really!?"
Supi: "Really...really!...so what do we do?"
Me: "Let me think!"
Supi: " I know!...we asked the immigration officer to open up the bag!"
Me: "No silly!...immigration check out passport...they don't check bags..okay...now let me think!"
Evil Queen: "Hey! you guys..why you so far away behind...hurry I need to go shopping...no time to waste!" She shouted at us...and we try to speed up a bit... but we make sure that we keep a distance from her...you know...with all the talking about Louie stuff...so call...investigation!

So we followed her closely...but not too close...and she stopped at one boutique. In front of the boutique, there's a waiting area and there's chair to sit down and relax.

Evil Queen: "Okay! you guys seat here...and young boy... Louie is very important to me...take care of Louie for me...you have no idea the adventure that I went through to get my Louie...I went all the way to Paris to get my Louie...and the price...it's massive!...so take good care of Louie!"
Supi: "Yes! Madam!" and we both sat on the chair with all the questions in our heads.

Supi: "Did you hear that...she went to Paris to get this boy...it's a French boy...Gosh...she's an evil!"
Me: "Yeah! she's involve in human trafficking...it's true evil!"
Supi: "So what do we do?"
Me: "Hey!...I got an idea...why don't you call him...you know to make sure that he still alive in there."
Supi: "Good Idea!"
Me: "Ya!...you call him...and I keep a look out" So the adventure of talking to the bag begins.
Supi: Hey! Louie...can you hear me...please give me some sign if you still alive...anything...something...what ever...you know we need to know if you alive in there?"
Evil Queen: "What are you doing...are you talking to my bag?" Out of no where the Evil Queen just come out and stood in front of us.Both of us shocked I need to do something...do something...but what...what...and it's like a reflects I slapped Supi on the face. Supi was shocked! Evil Queen was shocked..well to tell you the truth I was in shocked too!

Supi: "Oouucch! that's hurt..why.."
Evil Queen: "Why are you slapping his face?" The Evil Queen was asking me before Supi could finish up his sentence.
Me: " Hmmm...aaaa...hmmmm...he's got diabetes!...you know...the sugar thingy...so when the sugar level is low...he's doing funny stuff...somehow if he doesn't take his medication on time...it's attack the brain." Ya...I didn't know where it came from...but that was my excuse.
Evil Queen: "What! really..I didn't know diabetes can attack the brain...hmmm...never mind! not that I care... I need to buy one more thing before boarding...so lets go!" and there she goes with her shopping mood and of course behind her we followed closely with a safe distance.

Wow!...that was so close...really close!

Supi: "Why you slapped me...and I'm diabetic? since when?!"
Me: "Well! I got to do something!"
Supi: "By slapping me!..my mom never ever...ever..ever slap me before!"
Me: "We have to be in character, otherwise she suspect something...you want that?"
Supi: "No...I want to rescue Louie!"
Me: "Me too...so be in character...acting a bit...you know this is what investigator do...they act!"
Supi: "Really!..okay...got that!"

We walking and walking while doing the thinking what is the next idiotic steps that we're going to do, and the journey stopped at perfume shop.

Evil Queen: "Okay guys...you wait here...oh you can seat there while waiting for me, I won't be long." The Evil Queen pointing at the sitting area not so far away from the perfume shop, so she went in to perfume shop and we sat at the nearest chair.

Supi: "Now what?!"
Me: "Okay...I got an idea...since the boy is not responding to your voice..try to smell the bag!"
Supi: "What!...smell the bag...I ain't smelling the bag...I'm not some kind of doggie...nope I'm not smelling it!"
Me: "Well you are the one with the disease not me...so you got to smell it...!"
Supi: "Why do I have to smell it?"
Me: "To look for evidence, you silly...you have to smell it...if the smell is some kind of rotten smell, well we now what it means!"
Supi: "What!"
Me: "It means, there's a dead body in the bag!"
Supi: "Why don't you smell the bag...why me?!"
Me: "Well!...I'm not the one with diabetic issue here...you are!...so smell the bag!"

And the smelling mission begins, I still remember how Supi was trying his very best to smell any rotten or some kind of weird smell that coming out from the bag.

Supi: "The bag smells good...so good...it's leather smell is super awesome!"
Me: " Supi...focus..please..smell the bag..look for rotten smell...quick!" and he smells, and smells and smells...and...

"Are you smelling my bag?!" Yes... Evil Queen, she stood right in front of us...again!...How can I missed her...I supposed to keep a look out for her...how in the world she stood  in front of us...like I said...I have to do something...so...another slap right on Supi's face!

Me: "Stop...doing crazy stuff...I'll get your medication later...so hang on!" Ya...hope it's working this time!
Supi: "Not again...it's hurt...you moron!" He's getting angry!
Evil Queen: "Is he getting serious...how can a crazy person like him working with the airline...I think..."

"Final call for Miss Evil Queen, please proceed to gate 26 for immediate boarding!" Ya the gate team is paging for Evil Queen...

So no time to waste all three of us rushed to gate 26, arrived at the gate, Supi secretly told the Security in charged to personally open up the big bag. But after screening the bag the security told us...nothing inside the bag only personal stuff.

I started to realize that... maybe there was no Louie after all...maybe...I don't know...but Supi...he's trying his very beast to persuade the security officer to open up the bag.

Evil Queen: " What's the problem now?"
Security Officer: "What do you have in the bag?"
Evil Queen: "What...normal stuff..let me open it for you" and she opened the bag, well... it's really only personal belongings...nothing weird...the only weirdo  that I could think of is Supi and my self.

I can see Eida coming towards us to check on what's happening.

Eida: "What's up Arin? We need to hurry up she's the last one!" I grabbed Eida's hand and pulled her to the corner of the gate and explained to her what was happening. Eida was a bit confuse.

Eida: "Arin, Arin!...stop it...I think you guys confuse here!" Eida was trying to figure out the real mystery.

Eida: "You see the bag...what is the brand?"
Me: "Which bag...the big or the small bag?"
Eida: "The big one!"
Me: "I don't know..."
Eida: "It's LV...call Supi here...he looks like a moron in airline uniform!" I quickly called Supi.
Supi: "What!...there's nothing in the bag...so where she hide Louie?"
Eida: "Louie...is the bag..you idiot...she call her bag Louie!"
Supi and Me: What! no way...why people give name to their bag...it's ridiculous!!"
Eida: " You don't believe me...you guys watch...stay here!" Eida went to Evil Queen and helped her to lock the bag.

Eida: "Wow! is this limited edition of LV...I've never seen this kind of design before." We're (Supi and I) not sure whether she's acting or she's doing that for real.
Evil Queen: "You notice that! Ya...don't you think my Louie is the greatest...I bought Louie last week, fresh from Paris...can you believe that...this is limited edition...you have no idea the cost...I spend...well forget about it...I'm telling you it's worth every penny of it!"
Eida: "Ya...it's so elegance!"
Evil Queen: "I know right...enough talking about Louie...I got to board now...anyway...that boy is crazy...he needs his diabetic medication right away...his losing it...he was talking and smelling my bag...he needs help!...seriously!" She pointed to Supi.

She walked to the aircraft through aerobridge and board the aircraft. Eida closed the aircraft door and the aerobridge operator remove the bridge from the aircraft. Eida came back to us...and both of us still in puzzle. I can see that security staff start laughing at us.

Eida: "What were you thinking...dead body in the bag...we almost receive big complain from Evil Queen, if she finds out...what you guys trying to do!"
Supi: "How do we know...she named her bag...who does that!...nobody does that!"
Me: "Ya...right...who named their bag...crazy!"
Eida: "You crazy!...can't you think Louie..and LV...'Louis Vuitton'...it's connected!"
Me: "What! connected..I don't know where's the connection...I never go for branded goods...so I don't really sure the connection."
Supi: "Why she called her bag Louie..she could have called the bag Jack, John or..."
Me: "Popeye!"
Eida and Supi: "What? Popeye?why Popeye?"
Me: "I don't know...I like Popeye...you see..I give you example...'hey guys, please take care of my Popeye!...it's sound cute right!"
Supi: "What about 'Batman'...'hey guys..please take care of my Batman!"
Me and Eida: "Nope it doesn't sound cute...it's weird!"
Supi: " Ya...you're right...I like Popeye better!"
Me: "Right!...it's cute right...Louie is so French...it's confusing...right?!"
Eida: "Shut up...please don't do this again next time...I can understand Supi is doing this...his naive...but you Arin...can't you figure out, that she was talking about the bag!"
Me: "I don't know...I never heard anybody name their bag...so I never thought of that...besides...she's evil...she capable of doing anything...so you know...we're just trying to help the Louie boy!"
Eida: "No!...I don't know...and the Evil Queen said Supi is losing his mind....what was that..smelling and talking to her bag...what were you thinking?!"
Supi: "Ya!...I've got to tell you this...our friend here...the smart one of course...told the  Evil Queen that I'm having diabetes, and my sugar level is low so the disease attacking my brain and the worst part was... she slapped me...not once...but twice...you know what...I think she's the one with the disease, she's crrrazyyy.
Eida: "Ya..stop talking...I'm not hearing this...you guys crazy...so just stop talking!...both of you!"

We stop talking!

So we helped out Eida to packed all the equipment at the gate, we closed the gate and moving out.

Supi: "Hey Arin!...our date with fat chicks...is it still on?"
Me: "Date with fat chicks...the juicy meat...how can I forget...it's on man!"
Supi: "Ya...that's the spirit!" High five with me.
Eida: "Stop...what!...date with fat chicks...Arin...I can understand Supi is doing this...but you Arin, have a date with fat chicks?...what's got in to you?!"
Me: "What...you welcome to join us  if you want!"
Eida: "Oh my God...I'm a married woman...I'm not some kind of wild animal...doing wild thing...seriously...are you okay today?!"
Me: "What!...why so dramatic...it's only fat chicks...argghh can't wait to taste the juicy meat!"
Supi: "Me too!!!lets go to KFC now"
Eida: "Wait KFC? are you talking about KFC chicken?"
Me: " Ya...we want the biggest chicken...cos were extremely hungry...you know with all those investigation stuff...we losing out of energy!!"
Eida: "Oh my God...you guys are totally losing it!"
Me: " So you wanna join or what?"
Eida: " I wouldn't miss for the world!!"
Me and Supi "YA! that's the spirit...lets go girl!

So that night after shift ended three of us hunger for fat chicks...we hang out at KFC for almost two hours...eating and talking...and just imagine or try to picture in your head what will happen to me the next day at the office or the whole airport for that matter!...

Ya...the next day at the office or anywhere I went at the airport, people call me names...and can you imagine what are the names...well..people call me Inspector Gadget, Detective Conan, Detective fool, Inspector Silly...yes all sort of names that they can think of...the best name ever it's given by Felly...yes my dear friend Felly!

That next day at the office...

Felly: Hey! SHE- LOCK HOLMES!...how's the case...have you found your brain yet?" Yup...She-lock Holmes....can you believe that...She-lock Holmes...anyway...I kind of like that name...it's kind of cool..look...people call me She-lock Holmes...how awesome is that!

Me: "Hey..Fellow...guess what I found my brain...it's with me all the time...and you know what..I found your brain too...it's stuck in your bloody big stupid head...and can you believe it...you forgot how to use it...so start using it...fool!!"
Felly: "Hey!...that's not nice...mommy I'm cold!"
Me: "Ya...go to mommy!"
Felly: "Shut up!"
Me: "Hey Fellow...have you got my breakfast?"
Felly: "Of course!...I'm the Man right...your breakfast is on top of Uncle G's table...oh ya..and your coffee with less sugar and extra cream...right?"
Me: "Absolutely right my man...I love you my super awesome... Fat Belly!"
Felly: "Love you too... She-lock Holmes."

Eida: "You guys...I think both of you having sort of thick skin..and lost memories...aren't you fighting earlier...now you are okay?...you guys crazyyy!"
Me: "What..fighting!...no...that's not fighting...that's morning talk...you know...there's good talk and bad talk early of the day...today a little bit bad talk...but still our morning talk...so no big deal...fighting? we never fight...right Felly?"
Felly: "Fight? who's fighting?!"

So there you have it...the tale about Louie. What we did were beyond stupid and beyond boundaries of moronism, but our intention were to help out. Maybe we a little bit over the top, but our intention were doing a good deeds and let me share with you about the friendship that we had...maybe you guys were thinking that we were fighting all the time and sometimes using  all the bad words and cursing to each other...but you know what...that's who we are...we curse each other...take me for example...they never treated me as a girl...I'm one of the guys...but it's alright...I love it...I felt like I'm one of the family members...besides...being one of the guys...it teaches me to be tough...I'm always the tough one...it's not easy for me to get emotional for little tiny issue...that's very girly...I'm though guy...the most important thing is we love each other...our friendship always be there...forever!

YA...I need to relax...clear my mind...I think I wanna watch movie..listen to some cool music..and thinking what to write for my next post.

Hey guys...have you watch the movie "Warm Bodies", if you haven't watch it...you better watch...it's cool movie, relax and the music super awesome...love all the songs in that movie!

It's me signing out for today!

See ya!





No comments:

Post a Comment